& industry sector as entrepreneurs
DICCI is working for accomplishment of Dr Ambedkar’s vision of economic empowerment through self-help and entrepreneurship. DICCI has crossed the first benchmark of its existence 15 years of Promoting Entrepreneurship among Dalits in the Country. It’s been an amazing journey of achievements and creating an impact on the lives of dalit entrepreneurs. It’s rare to be able to touch so many people’s lives. But the Journey must continue with renewed vigour to achieve the objective of creating as many Dalit Entrepreneurs as possible, which will be the next “Job Givers.”
- IIM Shillong & DICCI sing MoU On 6th January 2021
- Inauguration of Swavalamban Sankalp Series (New Business Opportunities) by DICCI Corporate Office
- DICCI, KVIC, BOB, and DBATU have taken initiative to create Entrepreneurs in Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Native Village.
- Bank of Baroda will be Preferred Bank Partner to Atma Nirbhar Village Ambadwe.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s native village Ambadave, Adopted by DICCI to make it AtmaNirbhar
- Flag off of 3,121st BLTT & NVDP with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas & Ministry of Steel at New Delhi on 13th January 2020.
- Important Information :- Swavalamban Sankalp - Mega Campaign program at Hyderabad, Guwahati, Patna, Jamshedpur, Chennai, and Bengaluru have been postponed as a precaution against the spread of coronavirus. New dates will be informed once the situation is better.
- US Consulate & DICCI to lead SC-ST Start-Ups into Defense Sector
- Laurels at National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Padma Shri Milind Kamble Conferred with Honorary Doctorate by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow.
- Dalit Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry - DICCI was live.
- Baba Saheb's economic ideas to land: Kamble.
- Concern over lack of funds for SC/ST Entrepreneurs.
What interest me most was the kind of diversity of areas in which there have been stalls the kind of quality of products that they were able to demonstrate most importantly the ambition of growth."